Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Cover Letter


Dear Mentor,
                I have achieved so much from writing essays. My writing style has improved and is better now compared to my writing style before. It is evident in my e-portfolio how my essays are more coherent than my previous essays. It was not easy to achieve my desired learning result because it was a long process.
                I am most proud of my argumentative essay for the reason that I used critical thinking all throughout the essay. I learned that my writing could be improved. I discovered techniques on how to write good and effective essays. These techniques include pre-writing, outlining, and making a thesis statement.
                Truly, my writing skills are better after 13 weeks in writing class. My essays really became more meaningful. I am now a more effective writer than I was before.
Gizelle Santos

No comments:

Post a Comment